IRS Representation

In general, you have three (3) options when it comes to hiring a tax professional to represent you in front of the IRS.  These options are attorneys, CPAs and Enrolled Agents.

A qualified CPA is the key to solving your tax resolution problem. A Certified Public Accountant is allowed by the IRS to directly represent taxpayers.  Most tax problems are not solved in tax court, so an attorney’s hourly fees and miscellaneous charges are often more expensive than a CPA.

If you need to correspond with the IRS or need representation, don’t go at it alone. Edgar and Edgar CPAs can assist you and/or represent you in the case of an IRS audit. For more information, please click to Request a Case Review, fill out your information and submit. A tax professional will review your case and contact you.  You may also call our office at (281) 306-0066.