Strategic Business Planning
A Strategic Business Plan is much more than a tool to obtain financing. Preparing a strategic plan can help you clarify your company's direction and ensure that your key leaders are unified in direction, and keeps both management and staff focused on shared goals.
Strategic Business Planning is often needed when...
- Starting a new venture, product or service
- Expanding a current organization, product or service
- Buying a new business, product or service
- Turning around a declining business
- Developing financial plans including projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3 to 5 years.
The Strategic Plan provides a blueprint that describes your company, its products, the competitive environment, management team, financial health, and business risks.
Our Services help you:
- Examine market conditions, the nature of your customers, as well as your competitors, sales potential, and projected results of your promotional campaigns.
- Identify building and equipment needs including vendors and cost estimates.
- Formulate company milestones including timelines for upcoming products and services in development.
Let us help you develop a powerful Strategic Business Plan that drives your business to the level of success you deserve.