Edgar and Edgar CPAs know how important the value of your business is. We are professionals who are well qualified, with significant experience in evaluating all types of organizations.
Business valuation is based on judgment, experience and relevant information. Our approach is to intimately know your business in order to understand what constitutes its value. We work closely with you to analyze your operations and historical financial data. We will take into considertation the general economic climate, current market conditions, financial performance, and debt to equity ratio among many other factors. Our in-depth knowledge of your business enables us to provide a well-reasoned, fully documented and defensible valuation opinion that will determine a fair current value.
A Business Valuation is needed when:
- Buying or selling a business
- Expanding a current location or adding additional locations
- Partnership buy-in
- Seeking additional financinb
- Facing business partner disputes, divorce or othe legal proceedings
- Estate planning or other tax related procedures
To learn more about our Business Valuation process, please contact us at (281) 306-0066.